||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
We are searching for someone with business analyst skills to be able to support the business both technically and functionally This position will have some leadership qualities as well, and we are looking for strong facilitation and ability to represent the team and organization as there will be multiple responsibilities to be managed Communication will be extremely important as this position will be seen as a coach and mentor for less experienced professionals and as a customer service professional to the business they support Taking initiative of owning major roles in both the technical and business will be important for this candidate If this sounds like something you may be a good fit for, please review the duties and qualifications below!
In this role, you will participate in supporting, upgrading and expanding the Oracle eBS platform for the Procurement applications by working closely with the Procurement and IT teams in designing, developing, implementing and supporting Oracle eBS Procurement system solutions to support the needs of the changing business climate
Role Initiatives and Duties
• Work with business to manage demand/backlog for IT changes
• Work with IT analysts/developers to track change progress
• Assists with requirements gathering and definition
• Converts business requirements into technical specifications, technical project plans
• Works with functional analysts/super-users to identify gaps and explore resolution options
• Assists the functional analyst/super-user in understanding the technical impact of configuration options
• Designs and implements application configurations to meet business process and application requirements
• Writes scripts and sets up test data for unit, performance (load, stress) and system integration testing, particularly packaged application configurations
• Supports UAT and long-flow testing
• Provides technical (L2/L3) support for applications Supporting the users and functional analysts in troubleshooting both application and business process issues
• Act as Subject Matter Expert on Oracle eBS Procurement, produce scalable, efficient, and supportable solutions with appropriate technical solutions utilizing Oracle and related technologies
• Support global Oracle eBS Procurement systems interfacing with multiple regional systems and 3rd party applications
• Work with global team members of Procurement clients, IT Developers, other support teams, and third party vendors
• Experience with performance tuning queries and PL/SQL programs strongly desired
Deadline:05th Feb 2020
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is a leading provider of power efficient semiconductor solutions to customers in the power supply, automotive, communications, computer, consumer, medical, wireless, mobile phone, industrial and military/ aerospace markets. The company's broad portfolio includes power, analog, DSP, mixed-signal, advance logic, clock management and standard component devices.
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving innovation in energy efficient electronics, empowering design engineers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help customers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
While the company's corporate headquarters are located in Phoenix, Arizona, U.S., it operates a worldwide network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, the Asia Pacific regions, Europe and the Middle East.
Global corporate headquarters are in Phoenix, Arizona. The company operates a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices, and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
Be the Best ON Semiconductor Assembly/Test Operation, the Most Responsible Corporate Citizen and the Employer of Choice in the Region.
Backend Manufacturing (Site 1) - Enable ON Semiconductor to be the Leader in Power Management and Portable merkets by Providing Innovative Packaging & Test Solutions at Benchmark Cost through Knowledgeable Workforce and Operational Excellence.
Wafer Fab (Site 2) - ISMF will be a world class Discrete Wafer Fab Facility through Superior Planning, Operational and Technical Excellence.
External Manufacturing - Enable ON Semiconductor to achieve Revenue, Profit & Growth Targets Through Best in Class Management of our External Manufacturing Supply Base That Meets Our Quality, Cost, Delivery & Technology Needs.
Hitachi eBworx Sdn. Bhd.
Programme Leader, Sabah Terrestrial Conservation Programme
Project Management / Manager
KAITO GIN SDN. BHD.
Agensi Pekerjaan Hays (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Lead Manager - Accounts Receivable
The Chartered Institute Of Management Accountants
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER (REF-LL)
JAC Recruitment Malaysia
Technical Development Lead (NodeJS)
Ambition Group Malaysia Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|