• Responsible for assessment, requirement study, site survey, planning, design, deployment, UAT, troubleshooting, support & maintenance
• Provide timely and courteous customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and fulfilled contract SLA
• Proactively manage and troubleshoot in resolving technical support issues
• Responsible to escalate and liaise with principal technical support team for any issue when necessary to ensure timely resolution of customer issues
• Responsible for regularly update (or create new) user guide or technical documentation
• Ensure timely delivery of project Implementation, UAT and sign-off
• Demonstrate effective working relationship with peers as well as customers and good team player
• 2 – 4 years of related working experience in similar role
• At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
• Possession of CCNA/CCNP, VCP or relevant certification will be an advantage
• Minimum 2 years of knowledge and working experience in any of the following technologies
Network (Routing and Switching, Wireless, VoIP, WAN Opmization)
Security Solutions (Firewall, IDS/IPS, Anti-SPAM, Endpoints protection)
Endpoint (PC/Laptop/Window 7/8/10) support and implementation
Cloud or virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, Hyper-converged Infrastructure)
Backup & recovery solution (Veeam, Veritas, Acronis)
Microsoft technologies (AD, Exchange, Clustering, O365, SQL)
Server and storage (Dell, HP, IBM, PureStorage, NetApp)
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, willingness to explore new technologies, able to work independently with minimal supervision, good positive attitude
• Good command (written and spoken) in English Ability to speak Mandarin is a plus
- Must be a citizen of Malaysia
Industry:Computer/Information Technology (Software)
Salary:MYR 3,000 - 3,600
Deadline:10th Mar 2020
A technology driven company, RES focuses in providing complete Automatic Data Collection (ADC) and Enterprise Mobility systems. With separate divisions specialising in hardware and software solutions, RES is able to provide comprehensive integrated systems incorporating mobile applications, ERP integration and workflow solutions.
Our solutions are designed around advanced mobile computers, barcode readers and printers, effectively extending an enterprise information system from the wired desktop to the mobile wireless environments.
RES has been in operations since 1983 with its Malaysian offices located in Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Johor Bahru. It has since expanded its regional business and established overseas offices in Singapore and Bangkok.
Our professional team boasts more than 20 years of proven experience in deploying front-end solutions incorporating bar coding and radio frequency solutions to major corporations. These solutions have helped our clients sharply improve productivity and efficiency in their operations. It is our continuous drive to maintain technology leadership and improve customer satisfaction that enables us to serve all our clients - from large MNCs to growing SMEs - better.
Product & Services
In today's fast paced business world, timely and accurate collection, processing and transmission of data across your entire supply chain are crucial to profitability. Companies need to be quick to make decisions that relate to manufacturing or distribution, as well as respond to customer requirements.
The ability to do this requires reliable, real-time information that is captured by dependable and durable equipment whether you are working indoors or outdoors.
RES partners with the world most reputable brands - leaders in their own fields of expertise - to bring you the most reliable technology in the IT anddata collection field:
Point of Sales
Custom Built Data Capture Solutions
Systems, Security and Virtualization Infrastructure
IT Outsource and Support Services
Sales Consultant (Based at Bintulu)
Yakult (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
RECEPTIONIST cum ADMIN
SHANGHAI BAOYE GROUP (MALAYSIA) SDN.BHD
Senior Interior Designer
Customind Lab Sdn Bhd
Blue Chemical Sdn. Bhd.
HSC Medical Center (KL) Sdn Bhd
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
Master Builders Association Malaysia (MBAM)
Macro-Integration Sdn Bhd
Inventory Control Specialist
Checkers Hypermarket Sdn. Bhd.
|View all Similar Jobs|