• Assist in handling a portfolio of tax clients including corporate, individual and expatriate tax
• Prepare income tax forms and other relevant documents
• Provide assistance with responses to tax authorities on various tax queries
• Develop and supervise staff on tax projects
• Prepare more complex tax returns
• Ensure completion of deferred tax calculations
• Ensure proper coordination of corporate tax compliance
• Assist in client management by gathering information, resolving tax-related problems, and making recommendations for business and process improvements
• Candidate must possess at least a Higher Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or a Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent (ACCA, CPA, MIA, CIMA, etc)
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
•Minimum 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for Senior positions
• Current relevant knowledge of tax and relevant case law
• Has good time management and is deadline driven
• Has the ability to work well under pressure and deliver results
• Fluent in written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English
• The ability to converse in Chinese would be an added advantage
Interested applicants are invited to send a detailed resume with qualifications, working experience history, current and expected salary, and a recent passport-sized photograph in MS Word format to [email protected]
Salary:MYR 3,000 - 4,000
Deadline:23rd Feb 2020
Tricor Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and its Group of companies have been operating more than 30 years in Malaysia with a client base of more than 6,000. Most of our key management and professional personnel are former directors and employees of leading accounting practices. Tricor Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd became a part of the Tricor Group in 2006.
We provide a broad range of services including valuable outsourcing services. Our wealth of experience in regional matters allows us to give you expert advice on setting up and doing business in Malaysia. As a member of an international group, we are, moreover, able to extend our services across Asia via our extensive network of offices regionally.
Tricor Group (Tricor), a member of The Bank of East Asia Group, is a global provider of integrated Business, Corporate and Investor Services. As a business enabler, Tricor provides outsourced expertise that allows our clients to concentrate on what they do best – Building Business.
Tricor comprises Tricor Holdings Limited, subsidiaries and associated companies, with a staff strength of over 2,000 and a network of offices in 37 cities across 20 countries / territories. Tricor offices are located in Hong Kong (Head Office), Mainland China and Macau, Australia, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dubai UAE, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Labuan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
In most of the countries / territories in which Tricor operates, our professional specialists provide a comprehensive range of services including the following: Business Advisory; Entity Formation; Corporate Governance, Corporate Administration & Secretarial; Trust & Fiduciary Services; Accounting & Financial Reporting; Payroll, Payment & Treasury Administration; Services for New Issues / Initial Public Offerings & Registry Management; Tax Services; China Entry & Consulting; Executive Search; Management Consulting; Human Resource Consulting; and Fund Administration.
Our client portfolio includes the majority of companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, more than 500 companies listed in Singapore and Malaysia, over 35 per cent of the Fortune 500 companies, as well as a significant share of multinationals and private enterprises operating across international markets.
Tricor's mission is to be the Business Enabler of Choice.
Sales Consultant (Based at Bintulu)
Yakult (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
RECEPTIONIST cum ADMIN
SHANGHAI BAOYE GROUP (MALAYSIA) SDN.BHD
Senior Interior Designer
Customind Lab Sdn Bhd
Blue Chemical Sdn. Bhd.
HSC Medical Center (KL) Sdn Bhd
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
Master Builders Association Malaysia (MBAM)
Macro-Integration Sdn Bhd
Inventory Control Specialist
Checkers Hypermarket Sdn. Bhd.
|View all Similar Jobs|