• Provide advisory on tax related matter in all respects, ie, direct tax, indirect tax and international tax
• Estimate and track tax returns
• Complete quarterly and annual tax reports
• Organize and coordinate periodic internal tax audit for all company
• Organize and update the company’s tax database
• Organize and update the company’s secretary database
• Assisting in the company secretary relevant job
• Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
• Identifying areas to reduce tax exposure
• Keep up to date with changes to the taxation legislation
• Liaise with internal and external auditors ; and tax agents
• Forecast tax predictions to Deputy Finance Director/Finance Director
• Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and lodgement of tax returns
• Regularly reviewing systems and making updates and improvements where necessary
• Reviewing the SST issue and payment for the whole company
• Assisting in claiming of GST refund
• At least 2 years proven work experience as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst or Tax Preparer, or/and at least 5 years for Tax Manager
• Possessing strong knowledge of Malaysia tax law and statutory regulations and indirect tax, ie GST, SST and etc
• Possessing knowledge cross Broader tax or international tax exposure will be added advantage
• Fluent in 3 languages (Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and English) Candidates fluent in Mandarin language preferred as role requires candidate to deal with China bosses and clients
• Mindset for tax planning
• Quick learner in particular for new business
• Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
• Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
• Excellent analytical and time management skills
• Strong numeracy skills
• High level of attention to detail and multitasking
• Excellent time management skills
• Professional interpersonal and relationship skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiar with IRB and Malaysia Custom procedure are preferable
• BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant subject
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Deadline:02nd Mar 2020
Country Garden, a “China’s Well-Known Trademark” enterprise, was established in 1992 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2007. It is one of China’s leading integrated property developers, with businesses comprising construction, installation, fitting, property development, property management, as well as hotel development and management.
Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd (Forest City)
Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd is a master developer and real estate joint venture between Esplanade Danga 88 Sdn Bhd and Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd.
Forest City will be a smart and green city where a low-carbon environment, the latest technology and seamless connectivity present an ideal living, recreational, working and educational environment over four islands, an Industrialized Building System base and Golf Course Resort in the Eco-Tourism Hub. Situated in the fast-growing Iskandar region, Forest City presents a compelling investment opportunity to be part of this dynamic future.
Eight pillar industries have been incorporated into Forest City's master plan - Tourism & MICE, Education, Healthcare, Regional Headquarters, Emerging Technologies, Green & Smart Industry, E-Commerce and Near-Shore Finance.
To create a better society through our endeavors, and to become the world’s most competitive real estate developer.
To build the prime model of a future city.
Our Core Values:
Integrity - We serve with integrity and conscience.
Quality - We deliver five-star quality property through exacting processes.
Social Responsibility - We believe in contributing to the individual and the societies in which we operate.
Innovation - We build a better future through an innovative and bold approach to design, planning, execution and management.
Customer Satisfaction - We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating, understanding and responding to their needs.
Hong Xin Construction Sdn Bhd
OSS System Developer
Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd
Wistron Technology (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Analyst Supply Cataloguing (Spanish)
BHP Billiton Shared Services Sdn Bhd
IT Business Analyst - Senior Executive
Tokio Marine Life Insurance Malaysia Bhd
Sales Executive - Feed Additive
CJ BIO Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Software Developer (.Net)
Talentbook Solutions Sdn Bhd
Group Credit Operations Executive
Tokio Marine Life Insurance Malaysia Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|