We are representing our Client who is an International shipping and container transportation Company. They are looking to hire candidates with suitable experiences in customer service/support field from the Shipping & Logistics industry.
Main Objectives of this role:
- Facilitates the movement of import cargo and keeps customers satisfied with any and all details of shipments.
- Provides immediate response to customer inquiries; provides timely information to Customs and the terminals and provides paper work and electronic data to various locations.
- Provides coaching, training and mentoring to other team members
- Guides, coaches and supports the Customer Service Import department
- Monitors and measures workload to ensure best process is in place
- Provides full customer service on all inbound questions including arrival information, due charges, location of delivery cargo, information on Bill of Lading and Manifest to consignee.
- Ensure that special shipments are followed with relevant documents/forms/files to concerned parties (including dangerous goods, OOG goods, break bulk cargos, waste goods, etc)
- Bachelor degree with 3-5 years of experience in the Maritime Industry or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Possess experience in leading and managing a team
- Working Days / Hours: Monday - Friday (8.15am - 5.15pm) *tentatively
- 13th months bonus provided
- Performance bonus provided
- EPF & Socso
- Medical Benefits
- Nearby to MRT
Interested candidates are welcomed to apply online or email your updated resume to [emailprotected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary : N/A
It is Asia Recruits (www.asiarecruit.com.my) vision to enrich peoples lives through a better employment opportunities and to provide companies with quality HR consultancy and solutions that help them to get the right candidate, increase productivity, improve efficiency and manage the bottom line.
As a licensed recruitment agency in Selangor, Melaka and Johor, with license no: JTK 1867, JTK 2467 & JTK 2623 and Endorsan 775, under the Ministry of Human Resources, Malaysia, we represent our clients, locally and internationally from small to large multinational organisations from various industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, call centre, telecommunication, healthcare, technology, FMCG and many more with specialisation in the areas of human resources, accounting, customer service, engineering, IT, administration, sales, marketing, etc.
For more job listing from our companies, please visit http://www.jobstreet.com.my/career/asiarecruit.htm.
Our established client is looking for dynamic and result oriented candidate to fill their current job opening.