We are representing our Client who is an International shipping and container transportation Company. They are looking to hire candidates with suitable experiences in customer service/support field from the Shipping & Logistics industry.
Main Objectives of this role:
- To oversee all the PTO function in BSC, while maintain a high level of service to customers to achieve KPI target set for PTO, assist Director to achieve the OP costs saving targets.
- To monitor teams PTO performance with aim to reduce human error and be responsible for coaching and mentoring of staff. The incumbent also strive to build good team synergy as well as maintain good relationship with authorities, agents, terminals and HLA planners to ensure smooth vessel operations.
- Arrange Vessel, Port and Cargo operations in accordance with local rules / regulations and safety/security procedures.
- Provide forecasts to terminals and vessel planners on cargo set to sail.
- Checking information at terminal and HL systems against actual documentation and for indication of hazardous cargo
- Bachelor degree with 8-10 years relevant working experience and/or shipping background
- FIS Knowledge preferred
- Good spoken and write English
- Working Days / Hours: Monday - Friday (8.15am - 5.15pm) *tentatively
- 13th months bonus provided
- Performance bonus provided
- EPF & Socso
- Medical Benefits
- Nearby to MRT
Interested candidates are welcomed to apply online or email your updated resume to [emailprotected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary : N/A
It is Asia Recruits (www.asiarecruit.com.my) vision to enrich peoples lives through a better employment opportunities and to provide companies with quality HR consultancy and solutions that help them to get the right candidate, increase productivity, improve efficiency and manage the bottom line.
As a licensed recruitment agency in Selangor, Melaka and Johor, with license no: JTK 1867, JTK 2467 & JTK 2623 and Endorsan 775, under the Ministry of Human Resources, Malaysia, we represent our clients, locally and internationally from small to large multinational organisations from various industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, call centre, telecommunication, healthcare, technology, FMCG and many more with specialisation in the areas of human resources, accounting, customer service, engineering, IT, administration, sales, marketing, etc.
For more job listing from our companies, please visit http://www.jobstreet.com.my/career/asiarecruit.htm.
Our established client is looking for dynamic and result oriented candidate to fill their current job opening.