We are representing our Client who is an International shipping and container transportation Company. They are looking to hire candidates with suitable experiences in customer service/support field from the Shipping & Logistics industry.
Main Objectives of this role:
- Responsible for teams timely and cost efficient transport of containers by rail, truck and feeder vessel to and from locations within an area of Operation.
- To continually improve schedule reliability in order to build customer satisfaction
- To oversee transshipment including space requirements
- Oversee operational matters to ensure inland export cargo declared at local customs house before loading
- Ensure all special (Dangerous, Reefer, and U/C) cargo are supported by special cargo list to terminal office and out port offices
- Solve transportation issues related to reported transport executions.
- Negotiate new vendor to be target to upgrade performance and lower cost
- Prepare and provide an accumulative statistic of monthly cost saving including both Inbound and Outbound by river port and inland haulage
- Provide training to team members
- Bachelors degree with 10 years of relevant working experience and/or shipping background in transportation
- Good spoken and written English
- Full knowledge of international laws and regulations relating to transportation of containers by feeder / truck / rail
- Working Days / Hours: Monday - Friday (8.15am - 5.15pm) *tentatively
- 13th months bonus provided
- Performance bonus provided
- EPF & Socso
- Medical Benefits
- Nearby to MRT
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary : N/A
It is Asia Recruits (www.asiarecruit.com.my) vision to enrich peoples lives through a better employment opportunities and to provide companies with quality HR consultancy and solutions that help them to get the right candidate, increase productivity, improve efficiency and manage the bottom line.
As a licensed recruitment agency in Selangor, Melaka and Johor, with license no: JTK 1867, JTK 2467 & JTK 2623 and Endorsan 775, under the Ministry of Human Resources, Malaysia, we represent our clients, locally and internationally from small to large multinational organisations from various industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, call centre, telecommunication, healthcare, technology, FMCG and many more with specialisation in the areas of human resources, accounting, customer service, engineering, IT, administration, sales, marketing, etc.
For more job listing from our companies, please visit http://www.jobstreet.com.my/career/asiarecruit.htm.
Our established client is looking for dynamic and result oriented candidate to fill their current job opening.