||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
• Perform weekly facilities inspection
• To withdraw job request from OVSC (job request system) and execute with approval by client or the authorized person assigned by client
• To assist FC/client representative to perform preparation for the planned maintenance in CMMS system (Get ready permit-to-work, assist in supervision for the planned maintenance, ensure safety and health during carry job, escalation if needed)
• Prepare facilities job report for every visit in log book or in softcopy if provided
• This include repair maintenance for pantry appliances (oven, fridge, related appliance)
• Overall assist to FC and client representative which is not far from the job scope
• 24 hours on call standby which regarding critical equipments on below system
• Power system interruption (UPS, generator, switchboard, lighting trip anything related to electrical system)
• Cooling system abnormal (Crac unit, air conditional system any related to HVAC system)
• Fire protection system abnormal (FM200, CO2 system, Smoke and heat detection, fire extinguisher, VESDA and anything related to fire monitoring and protection system)
• Water leaks detection system abnormal
• Any alarm or tripping from above mention
• Diploma/ Certificate in Electrical Engineering or equivalent field
• More than 2 years experience working as facility technician
• Fire fighting training and certification from fire department is a plus point
• Charge man and electrical work certification is a plus point
• Able to work independently and with minimum supervision
Industry:Consulting (Business & Management)
Deadline:08th Jan 2020
JLL is a professional services and investment management company specializing in real estate. The Company’s real estate services include agency leasing, capital markets, tenant representation, real estate investment banking / merchant banking, property management, corporate finance, facilities management / outsourcing, hotel advisory, project and development management / construction, energy and sustainability services, valuations, value recovery and receivership services, consulting and investment management.
In Malaysia, Integrated Facilities Management services are provided by Appraisal Property Management Sdn Bhd (APM), a member of the JLL network. We strive to show the World’s best-known Companies and institutions how to operate facilities with maximum efficiency safety and employee comfort. We expose our Clients to all the best practices while managing office, industrial, technical, manufacturing, critical environments. We have more than 500 management professionals serving 42 Corporate Clients across numerous sites in Malaysia and Brunei –ranging from manufacturing, banking, consumer goods, commercial and technology industries.
JLL is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. We are a multi-awarded Fortune 500 global company with more than 90,000 employees in over 80 countries worldwide.
WHY JOIN JLL
We’re a world leader in real estate services, powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. We want the most ambitious clients to work with us, and the most ambitious people to work for us. It’s as simple as that. We’re here to create rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces around the globe where people can achieve their ambitions.
Here are Top 10 Reasons to work at JLL:-
1. We are a global powerhouse having both International and Local footing in the real estate industry with over 220 offices worldwide for career advancement.
2. We are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, commitment with one another and strength in cultural diversity with team members from different nationalities and backgrounds, being truly International.
3. We are recognised as a leading real estate investment and consultancy firm both globally and locally with a technology and innovation oriented drive.
4. We have over 20 years of local and 5+ years of MNC expertise in the real estate industry.
5. We are based in a strategic location in the heart of KL Sentral widely accessible with various transportation and amenities.
6. We are a Fortune 500 company in the United States at from #356 in 2018 to #189 in ranking in 2019.
7. We are an award winning firm with our most recent achievements as one of 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th Consecutive Year, Asia Pacific Property Awards for Best Real Estate Agency in Malaysia & Winner of the National Real Estate Awards for Commercial Real Estate Firm of the Year for 3 consecutive years 2017-2019 respectively.
8. We offer International exposure and leadership in excellence guidance to help boost your career aspirations and learning opportunities.
9. We are constantly adapting to the ever-changing market requirements with trainings and support provided from our regional and global offices.
10. We encourage career growth and advancement with perks and promotions offered throughout the year.
So what are you waiting for An aspiring career at JLL awaits You!
We have a talent for talent
At APM, we make your ambitions our business. We want your creativity to flourish, and we want to hear your entrepreneurial ideas. We embrace different perspectives and we’re interested in yours.
A career at APM means every day is different. With more than 70,000 employees worldwide, we have a presence in over 1,000 locations in 80 countries. Our expertise in commercial real estate is game-changing, and we continue to be trailblazers in market-leading knowledge, technology and insight.
Working at APM will give you the chance to become a true innovator – not only within your individual career and business, but also as part of a dynamic global employee network – a network where talented people inspire each other and learn from the best. What can we say, we have a talent for talent!
If you are passionate in delivering the best services in the Facility Management Industry and want to learn from the BEST, we invite you to join our Dynamic Team.
Senior System Administator
Silverstreet (M) Sdn Bhd
Senior Executive - Legal & Company Secretarial
Thriven Global Berhad
Shinline Sdn Bhd
Outlet Crew (Brunei, Gadong Mall)
The Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies Corp (M) Sdn Bhd
Corporate Sales Executive (based in Penang)
Easy Pay Transfer Sdn Bhd
Marketing Executive (Port Klang)
W2O MARITIME SERVICES SDN. BHD.
Senior Product Engineer
ON Semiconductor Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Brandt International Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|