Business Nature /Introduction: Manufacturing
Product / Service: Manufacturing of medium voltage Transmission & Distribution (T&D) equipment, engineering, Procurement & Construction Contractor (EPCC) for T&D Projects, protection, network control and automation systems
- Report to R&D Manager
- Assisting R&D Manager in overseeing a team of 10 R&D Engineers
- Guide, check & prepare the design documents ex drawings, material list, working/setting/operating instructions, acceptance criteria, purchase specification where applicable for new products & variants
- Carry out design activities according to ISO/QMS design procedures
- Take lead in product design conceptualization & verification
- Verify prototype building & development test output/result
- Take lead the type testing & product certification activities & strategy
- Freeze, release & introduce design details after type test
- Take lead in new product commercialization along with production team establishing production flow, line & jigs
- Introduce design improvements & value engineering for existing product where necessary
- Support in technical collaboration activities. Take charge to manage & develop third party new product
- Liaise with suppliers, contractors, and customers, including staff from Manufacturing Department, Sales Department and Logistics Department as and when required
- Carry out general managerial roles to ensure compliance with Company’s policies, develop the talent capability via training and coaching to ensure they acquire the necessary skills, knowledge and competency to carry out their responsibilities and achieve targets, ensure effective use of Company’s assets, establish good internal & external relationship and communication and to be a good role model
Working hours: Weekday, 0830am-1830pm
Salary: RM 10,000 - RM 11,000 and others
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.Education Background : Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Science in Electrical/ Mechanical/ InstrumentationExperience : Minimum 7 years of working experience in switch gear design & development jobs with at least 2 years in leading/ supervising switch gear design & development projectsSkills :
Proficient in AUTOCAD, NX, Inventor & Microsoft Office suites
Advanced level in drawing drafting standard & practical geometry tolerance
Advanced level in switchgear design methodology, calculation, analysis
Upper Intermediate level in design for manufacturability, switchgear design standard, switchgear related engineering knowledge, switchgear routine and type testing
Good knowledge on local & overseas market requirements
Excellent technical project management, leadership skills & team managementFull-Time position(s) available.
1. Send in your latest resume to [email protected]
2. Call in for more info +60-32020-1885
For interested applications, kindly indicate the following in your resume in order for us to process your application faster.
- Reason for leaving past and present employment
- Expected/Last drawn salary
- Availability date
Thanks you for your application but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Type : Company job
Role : Manager
Industry : Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary : Not Disclosed
REERACOEN is subsidiary of top growing HR company, Neo Career Group in Japan.
There are 18 branches established around Asia, as one of first-class Japanese HR company.
Our strength is speed and we possess overwhelming number of exclusive job vacancies which do not posted in public.
We are ready and happy to assist/support you in your long term career advancement.