- The candidate should have a sound understanding of IC testing and experience in statistical data analysis to drive improvements in Yield, Quality and Reliability.
- Participate in and/or lead cross functional team(s) to identity Wafer Sort operational improvement opportunities and implement software solutions.
- Design/Develop/Maintain system/database in MySQL/Oracle DB and develop SQL for wafer probing / IC test data analysis.
- Design/Develop/Maintain engineering tools in C#, Perl and/or Python operating on multi-gigabyte data.
- Work with CM and IT to provide Transmission BW / Data Storage planning.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Electronics / Software Engineering with min 5 years relevant working experience.
- Hands on experience in Database design in Oracle/MySQL and Programming in Perl, C#, Phyton, .net and XML.
- Knowledge in IC Semiconductor Testing.
- Strong problem solving skills through statistical data analysis.
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently and deliver to schedule.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Semiconductor/Wafer Fabrication
Salary : N/A
Broadcom Inc. is a diversified global semiconductor leader built on 50 years of innovation, collaboration and engineering excellence.
Broadcom’s extensive product portfolio serves multiple applications within four primary end markets: wired infrastructure, wireless communications, enterprise storage and industrial & others. Applications for our products in these end markets include: data center networking, home connectivity, broadband access, telecommunications equipment, smartphones and base stations, data center servers and storage, factory automation, power generation and alternative energy systems, and displays.
Broadcom Inc. combines global scale, engineering depth, broad product portfolio diversity and superior execution and operational focus to deliver category-leading connectivity products so its customers can build and grow successful businesses today and in the future.