- Someone who is proactive in taking ownership of projects/initiatives assigned and drive for results, and work effectively to tight deadlines.
- Organised, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and can manage/support several projects and/or activities at a time.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the Company E-commerce content management system and websites and all other related range of media including branding and marketing campaigns i.e. online banners, animation, e-newsletter, promotional web layout/landing pages, create microsites, and videos.
- Responsible for the improvement in usability and design standards. To ensure and think creatively for the design, improve and propose artwork, fresh design and visual ideas in all aspects of creative works.
- To assist and design both above the line and below the line marketing materials, i.e. printed advertisement in newspaper/ magazine/ leaflet, POS, printed marketing materials or the ePlatform.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the design meets the business and technical requirements.
- To perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Web/Graphic Design, Creative Multimedia, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years related working experience in creative works such as web design or working experience in related field is required for this position. Having experience with ecommerce project is a plus.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Based at Balakong, Selangor.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Retail/Merchandise
Salary : N/A
Founded in 1924, we are an established brand with a wide network and strong market share in the Malaysia retail scene. Our core businesses are in retailing, publishing, distribution and we are now moving into a new business segment i.e. e-learning. Our global operations span across Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Taiwan and Canada. We have maintained our competitive edge by continually striving towards better business practices and strengthening our commitment to serve our customers in the best possible way.
In line with our rapid expansion needs, we are now seeking for bright minds and trendsetters to join our growing team in Malaysia.