||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
A web designer creates the look, layout, and features of a website The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming Once a website is created, a designer helps with maintenance and additions to the website They work with development teams or managers for keeping the site up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other tasks
A web designer's job duties cover all aspects of creating a website Upon meeting with clients and assessing their needs, web designers help create and maintain the product Their duties include, but aren't limited to, the following
• to build web landing pages (drive digital marketing campaigns) and WiFi splash page (push advertising contents) to be integrated to our GoodyReach platform
• Writing and editing content
• Designing webpage layout
• Determining technical requirements
• Updating websites
• Creating back up files
• Solving code problems
• Fundamentals of design imaging
• Basic web design, Animation, Multimedia design
• Content management
• Editing for video and audio
• Multimedia programming and technology
• have skills in software programming and graphics
• have creativity and imagination
• be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
• have good interpersonal and communication skills
• be able to work on their own or in a team
• be able to work to tight deadlines
• be thorough and precise in their work
• be able to multi-task be aware of international web standards and protocols
• be able to use their initiative
• Fresh graduate are welcome too
Industry:Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
Deadline:04th Feb 2020
GLOCOMP Systems is a renowned distributor of IT Infrastructure products and services. We take pride in working with partners who share our commitment in delivering solutions of the highest quality that will add further value to our clients’ business growth. We achieve this value add mission by providing essential pre-sales consultancy services, post sales implementation and maintenance support services.
GLOCOMP Systems has been a competitive cutting-edge pioneer in the IT industry for more than 16 years, in which we have consistently demonstrated dedication and commitment in serving our clients. Our wealth of experience, combined with our capabilities, knowledge and resources, empowers us to handle consulting, integration, implementation and support services.
To position GLOCOMP as the premier value added IT infrastructure distributor in the region, providing high quality service and products while pioneering IT innovations.
To ensure our clients and partners receive optimum business value of IT by:
Constantly strengthening our human capital with talented and global recognized professionals that are developed locally.
Establishing information technology as a key element in supporting business mission and critical activities.
Continuously providing high quality service and technology to serve our partners and their needs.
PHP / Laravel Developer (5 Positions)
SiteGiant Sdn. Bhd.
Senior Specalist, Cyber Threat
Ambition Group Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Syarikat Pembenaan Yeoh Tiong Lay Sdn Bhd
Clerical Staff (Contract)
Isuzu Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Executive (Digital Content)
Legoland Malaysia Resort
AME CONSTRUCTION SDN BHD
Team Leader (Penang, Call center - Up to RM5,000)
Director - Group Corporate Communications
Agensi Pekerjaan Hays (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|