Business nature: Trading Firm, Other
Salary range: MYR 5,000 to 8,000
Working days: Weekday
Working hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Working location: Bukit Bintang
Benefits & Allowances:
Identify and qualify new sales opportunities on products and services.
Identify and acquire new business partners, generate new prospects and identify new product/service/business opportunities.
Identify/ develop/ initiate new business opportunities with existing Business Partners and drives and execute marketing strategies and business plans.
Responsible in formulating sales strategies and prepare sales forecasts to achieve sustainable sales growth.
Responsible for the preparation, presentation, negotiation and following up of business proposals.
Strategizing, planning and marketing of the products and services to achieve company’s target also to conduct research and identify marketing trends.
To implement the established marketing policies, plans and strategies to achieve company’s mission.
To cultivate strong relationship with Company’s business partners and sales channels to ensure effective and efficient business operations.
To Meet with business targets set for the fiscal year on a regular basis and ensure development of qualified enquiries. Ability to learn and adapt to Samsung’s business system & infrastructure (to be guided by the Company).
To be accepted by HQ working members to carry out the business for Malaysia Market. Requirements :
- Language : Good verbal and written communication in English. Mandarin speaking is an added advantage.
- Education Background : Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any fields or equivalent
- Experience :Min of 5 year of working experience in the related field
- Require Skill : Ability to exercise initiative, judgement and priorities workloads as well as capacity for teamwork with a pressured and busy environment with multiple tasks at one time.
Strong interpersonal and communications skills with excellent presentation skill
Diplomatic, culturally and politically sensitive and able to deal professionally with confidential matters.
Ability to manage, inspire and and effectively communicate relevant project information for superiors.
- Others : Must be willing to travel and possess own transport for work related activities
- must possessed general trading knowledge
1. Send in your latest resume to
2. Call in for more info +60-32020-1885
For interested applications, kindly indicate the following in your resume in order for us to process your application faster.
- Reason for leaving past and present employment
- Expected/Last drawn salary
- Availability date
Thanks you for your application but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Type : Company job
Role : Manager
Industry : Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary : MYR 5,000 - 8,000
REERACOEN is subsidiary of top growing HR company, Neo Career Group in Japan.
There are 18 branches established around Asia, as one of first-class Japanese HR company.
Our strength is speed and we possess overwhelming number of exclusive job vacancies which do not posted in public.
We are ready and happy to assist/support you in your long term career advancement.