Business nature Manufacturing / Production
Working hours Shift working, 830-1700 / 1700-2100
Remuneration package RM 5,500 - 6,000
- To monitor for overall process in factory / warehouse
- Conduct periodically maintenance and prepape report
- Handleequipment installation, gas piping work
- Plan, design, manage high pressure gas equipment
- To support production side in order to achieve daily output target
- Purchasing, delivery/shipment
- Quality check to perform gas analysis, ensure comply to ISO 9001 standard
Preferably candidate with Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalentRequired language(s) English, Japanese (added advantage)At least 5 year(s) of working experience in oversee factory operationCandidate from Industrial Gas industry has high priority
Other Experience / Skill
People managementInternal audit for ISO 9001Liaise with local authorities, supplier / contractorProduction planning, QA/QC, Safety, Delivery & Shipment etc
Industry:Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary:MYR 5,500 - 6,000
Deadline:08th Mar 2020
There are 18 branches established around Asia, as one of first-class Japanese HR company.
We are ready and happy to assist/support you in your long term career advancement.
ARGYLE MEDIA SDN. BHD.
Business Development Manager
Delivereat Sdn Bhd
Senior Executive - Property Management
STRAQTA SDN. BHD.
IT Assistant Manager / Senior Executive
Universal Edu Centre Sdn Bhd
Assistant Shipping Manager (6-months contract)
Unilever Malaysia Holdings
Medical Insurance (Claims / Underwriter) - (Medical Science / Nutrition / BioTech)
Senior Sales and Marketing Executive / Manager
Guardian South East Asia
Senior Audit Associate
Grant Thornton Malaysia
|View all Similar Jobs|